Wow, what a difference a week makes. Last week at this time, I was posting a fun celebratory photo with a Tuesday Toast. This week is different. From a business perspective, I started seeing the pandemic impacts in January, as most of our pattern making, sourcing & manufacturing is done in China. My primary partners there were forced to resign and the spring/summer collection was put on hold. I'm working to establish new relationships and continuing to network with a startup fashion group for support. Things are changing daily, but as of now, I'm still putting ideas on paper, shipping orders & thinking about ways we can support each other. So here's a toast (insert glasses clinking sound) to finding new things to celebrate, staying in touch and sharing all the small victories with each other.
1. As of tomorrow (3/18/20) an automatic discount will be added for an additional 30% off everything site wide. The code VIRTUALSUPPORT will be automatically added to your cart.
2. Hand sanitizers are included with each item ordered until supplies last.
3. For my local Upper Arlington followers, if you're interested in trying on anything, send me a message and I'll drop them off at your front door.
4. If there's something you've been hoping to see from Fit For Barre in regards to designs, products, services, etc, send me your ideas. I would LOOOVE to hear from you, even if it's just to say hello.
5. The Leggings Connoisseur Trucker Hat is due in within the next couple of weeks. If you aren't a leggings expert already, I've heard this is the new dress code for social distancing so we'll save one for you ;-)
Lastly, if you aren't following us on social media, please check us out. I'll be doing some giveaways, contests and who knows what else. This is all new so not sure what tomorrow will bring. Thanks so much and sending virtual hugs to all of you!